A CHaRM’ing Evening
Benefiting Live Thrive
740 Ralph McGill Blvd, Atlanta
A CHaRM’ing Evening will bring together influential Atlantans, Atlanta-based corporations and Live Thrive Supporters for an evening of delicious food, 70s and 80s fun and live music by Yacht Rock Revue!
This annual fundraiser for Live Thrive supports our educational initiatives and the operational costs to run CHaRM, Atlanta’s only permanent drop-off facility that aims to improve environmental health by encouraging reuse and diverting thousands of pounds of household hazardous waste and other hard-to-recycle items from Metro-Atlanta landfills and water systems.
Tickets include two beer/wine drink tickets , heavy hors d’oeuvres and Yacht Rock Revue performance. Beverages provided by Post Meridiem and Tribute Wines.
THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
- There is VERY limited parking available at Venkman’s (740 Ralph McGill Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30312), so please plan to use Uber/Lyft.
- This event will be inside Venkman’s and a heated tent. Temps are going to be chilly tomorrow, so plan accordingly.
- Each attendee will receive (2) drink tickets upon check-in that will be valid for Tribute Wines, Post Meridiem canned cocktails or canned beer. We will be accepting donations for additional drink tickets at registration and the main inside bar.
- The doors open at 6:30pm and Yacht Rock Revue is scheduled to start around 8:00pm.
- The Wine Wall is back this year and for a $30 donation, you are guaranteed to leave with a $30 bottle and could be one of the lucky winners of several $150 bottles that are hidden in the wall.
Requested attire is 70s and 80s best.
For information about sponsorship, please contact Rick Kern, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-992-2506.